Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Happy Birthday Wendy! I got out the old memory box and found some great pictures from the past. Enjoy.

Posh Spice Wendy @ Girls' Camp. You looked hot! Now that was back in the day when we camped cowboy style. None of this sissy camping that these girls do now.

Troy, Birthday Girl, Me, Connie, and Amy at my graduation from Snow College. I think there's 50 pounds of hair between all of us and 30 pounds of it is Amy's. Good times. Good times.


Wendy and Troy on their wedding day. Troy looks nauseated. Was it something I said?

Maybe it was . . .


our bride's maid dresses!!!!!!! Eeeeek! How could you?

I hope you have a great birthday.

Thanks for being my best friend for 28 years.

10 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

AAaaaahhhhh! I can't believe you did this! This is awesome! Those clothes, that hair! Too funny.
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Valerie!

I love the monochromatic clothes we are all wearing in your graduation photo. Our hair...we had it going on! There's enough Aquanet in that hair that it would still be standing to this day if we never washed it.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane! I would LOVE to get a shot of the four of us and see it side to side with your graduation pic - I think we've all aged amazingly well, don't you? Troy can be in the picture too, but he has to promise not to wear such tight pants! Ouch!
Love ya!!!!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

That was way cool valerie! I personally thought my hair looked great. I am thinking of going back to that style, then I can blame my weight gain on the hair! Happy Birthday Wendy!

dishes and laundry said...

Look at the picture of the four of us again. Valerie, is your dress mainly black with a white panel on the bottom? Or are you wearing a black jumpsuit and kind of straddling my leg that is covered in the bottom of my white dress?

wahwee said...

Wendy - You are such a gomer. I am wearing a white dress and my dark blue (Snow College color) graduation gown.

i i eee said...

Hahhahahahah!

Oh those pics are priceless!

Let's not forget, we dyed the shoes to match the bridesmaid dresses perfectly! MAGENTA!!

dishes and laundry said...

Okay, I see it now - but come on - can't anyone else see a teeny tiny Valerie sitting upon my leg?

And I believe the color was called Dusty Mauve. I forgot about the shoes - could we have been any more color coordinated?

wahwee said...

Nothing about me is or ever has been teeny tiny.

I still have those shoes. I wore them to church last week. They were mauvelous!!!!

sugarbritches said...

Holy crap! I'm surprised we didn't a wide angle lens to accomodate all the bang claws! Aquanet, what would we do without you? I still use it when i need to "helmet hair" hillary for dance etc. Those pictures bring back memories.

mandi said...

I love seeing other people's old pictures! I would have never guessed in a million years that Amy would have hair like that! And she's ROCKING the blue eyeshadow. Hilarious. Those bridesmaid dresses.......oh the pain. I had to wear one just like that in "dusty mauve" for my cousin's wedding. So funny!

biscuit said...

Weird.